Friday, October 22, 2010

What wrong with this man?

He just came out of Piggy Phase drug rehab and he relapsed but telling me he isn't going to smoke the marijuana again. When he leave to go to work early in the afternoon I don't know where he go before getting to work. he work from 4:pm to 10:pm as a porter. Last week, he got pay 700. and on sunday he is broke. He didn't pay no bills because he say let me pay it next week. That is the second time he did this. If he don't pay the bill this week, he know he is out. He gone to the store and stay for hour just to get one soda.Sometime he gone down stair to smoke because he is not allowed to smoke in my apartment. I warned him if I find him doing drug again after giving him another chance for the second time, there isn't anything left in me. See I love him, but no longer in love with him and he isn't doing anything to improve out relationship. Instead he want things to be a bed of rose just like that after what he did, the crack,stealing, infedity and more. No I am not going through the hell again and might as well live by myself. He think something wrong with me because he say you forgave me but don't show it. I show it in many ways. I gave him a place to stay, I support him, I heal him when he is sick, I am the cook,the cleaner and more. He want things to be like it was before he relapsed-loving. I can't love him like before, because he cheated with five women when he was on drugs and two all through the first and second years of our marriage. I can't even sleep with him. It hard. I still feel like he dirty, because while in the program and he was giving passes to leave and visit family and friends, he somehow got VD and since I find out about it, I don't trust him. I asked him to tell me the truth and I will forgive him, but he claims he got it from when he relapsed to drugs. But I find out he was going from one health department to another. Now he think something wrong with me because I won't has sex with him. It is not me it him. Why he carry condom in his pocket? How scratches get on his back? and why he come home smelling like perfume and sex? He contiune to deny any wrong doing. I feel he is afraid of telling methe true out of fear of losing me. There is something wrong with him. He hide his wallet and his pay stub and more. Now tell me is it me or something wrong with him?What wrong with this man?
There is something wrong with you...



You are the one allowing this low-life to be in your life...

No comments:

Post a Comment