Friday, October 22, 2010

Anyway to to get high off of marijuana without the smell?

hey, i need a way to get high inside without the smell. Does anyone know how to do this? I was thinking of maybe baking it into brownies or something, but does it smell when you do this?

I heard the reason to bake it is to release the thc, just like when you smoke it, then could you just microwave the weed with butter or something like that?



Any ways (smoking or cooking it into foods) will work for me i just need the smell to go away.



Please no anwers like ';don't smoke weed its bad for you';,im not asking for your opinion about that, its my deciison its my life.



Thanks for your answers and please include details (like how much weed to use, or recipies to cook or anything like that would be helpful =]Anyway to to get high off of marijuana without the smell?
my avice is get a roll of toilet paper that has no paper left just the roll #2 make a ball of toilet paper that fits tightly in the roll and spray the ball in the roll with purfume or whatever and have fun it works really good

No comments:

Post a Comment