Friday, October 22, 2010

My grandaughter of 2 is a picky eater,?

Her mothr rather than prepare proper food for her, (my son does when he is with the child) the mother is diagonized manic depressive, she is always taking a pill , saying she cannot function with out this medication, but she is a marijuana smoker, and I saw it in her glasscase, but my son said she smokes, ,,,, but being the grandmother, I went to pick up the grandaughter, the mother does not drive, cook, shop for groceries, and just got fired from her job as a waitress for being drunk at 5am at the restaurant,she worked at for 7 years. she is 36, he is 31,,, It is their first child, and I have been there a lot helping out, but when I went over the other day, the baby was sitting alone ihn her highchair, with a waffle, cold, and the mother saying she has to sit untill she eats it, I sat beside her, then smelled that she had messed her pants, so how long she had been sitting there is my concern The mother thinks spanking is okey,.Yesterday , she said noone uses libraires, I am worried sick, I am university trained, but to keep this up, seeing this lazy woman, do nothing aroung the house, and I think she is abusing the child, help me with your comments, my son is great, but protects the mother is I say anything, help me do the right thing, I have no more patience for the mother,My grandaughter of 2 is a picky eater,?
Your son will need to intervene. You should not let him off the hook so fast-if he is so great he should step up and take full care. I don't think the picky eater thing is really what your are after.
  • time controlled application running
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment