Friday, October 22, 2010

Should i try to go back with my boyfriend?

ok i have been dating mike for 5 months now. i have a little girl, her father doesnt know her l. im a single mom.. so the first thing i have always looked first before getting in a relationship is if the guy likes my lil girl. and how much patience he has with her. she is my number one priority ,so far he has done great. my lil girl loves him. and i can tell he loves her as well.i already had the chance to meet his family and had fun together. the problem here is that hes addicted to marijuana, and its starting to drink alcohol more often. he goes to school, .i love spending time with him.... i dont trust him though. so i always think hes doing something bad when im not there,he doesnt hide his cell phone from me.. he gave me a key from his house, and gave me his password for facebook. the reason why i dont trust him is that the first month that we started dating after we met 4 days later. this girl texted me and said he was sleeping with her.. so i confronted that to him and he said yes that it was true, and that he was also having sex with his neighbor...., he said he was really sorry .he he went after me. we started dating jan 8. so he was cheating on me for that whole jan month. and its funny cuz he tells his friends that he was never cheating on me, that we started dating feb 3. he even tells me that we started dating on feb 3, but i know it was jan 8 . hes fooling himself cuz we celebrate every 8 of the month,i just think he tells me this so he wont feel bad for what he did with the cheating, maybe? after that i havent seen anything bad from him, with girls, i ive seen text of girls, but nothing to be worried about . he doesnt go to partys or clubs, he just likes to kick it in his house ..the neighbor he was having sex the first month we dated doesnt live there anymore. he wants me to give him my trust back , but its very hard....i dont know if im exagerating with him and when he gets me mad i always scream and tell him why is he cheating on me, even though i dont have evidence that he is cheating on me....i tell him every day'; what girl did u bring,'; etc, and stuff like that. ive tried to trust him, it just seems hard, because hes addicted to marijuana like i said at the beginning. hes a very calm person. when hes high hes calm too..his mood doesnt change from when hes out of drugs,hes the same person,its just that when he gets high hes tired.he has made me cry alot of times for the fact that i come by surprise in the morning to his house and the nights before he dranks i beg him not to drink alcohol, and i see lots of bottles of beer. when i get there, and his sleeping at 10 am.so i get there pissed off cuz i c his cell phone, and all the messages where about pills, and marijuana , alcohol, and ciggaretes. especially a day he had to go to school..i told him its ok for him to drink with his friends like on the weekends but hes trying to make it an everyday thing. so those things make me not trust him, and not believe when he tells me hes not cheating anymore...i know hes a good guy after all. he does care about us my daughter and i,we cook together for his friends, he says he wants to be with me for a long time, i do too.i love him very much, its just that addiction, that im worried about.he has told me that we should start going to church, but we havent yet.i would love that. so yesterday i broke up with him. and i dont know if i should give him some time to think about what hes doing,and give myself a chance to learn how to trust him, and c if he could do something about his addiction.? i really want him back, i was the one that broke up. i saw his pain in his face.. what should i doo,? please help me.Should i try to go back with my boyfriend?
Marijuana is your ';problem'...I was involved with a guy who smoke pot. Now, we do not make choices for you this is your own decisions. We can guide you and hope that someones comments will brighten your trauma. You love your daughter well its the pot or losing your daughter. Lets pretend a scenario happens that this guy happens to be at your house and suddenly he starts to sell pot at your house than the cops come raid your place well they can take your daughter into child protective services for child endangerment. I know men are hard to get rid of but we women do not like to be alone. You must seek Al non for alcoholics and there's one for drug users. You cannot force this guy to stop or go to church. I would be more concerned for your daughter than this guy. He's sad for other reasons so he's hiding behind the alcohol and pot. I know he seems to love you but addicts do not know ';how'; to love until they seek help and realize that its never too late to have love. Seek God and plea with God for your guidance and protection. God has our plans all planned out so this guy is just waiting for God. Leave him alone and not words you or I want to hear. I am still keeping in contact with my ex. Well, not totally in contact as he no longer wants me cause of all his dilemmas. Yes, we have invested 18 years and I am always going to love him. I have now given it to the Lord but I do struggle with worries of him and his drugs. He only sleeps with these girls cause of the drug chemicals that make their sex drive go up. I know I have seen it and been through it with my ex. Yes, he may love you but not the way you want him to love you. I say keep hold of him and try to help when he wants it not when you want it. I feel we are all quick to turn our backs of drug and sexual addicts and alcoholics. They need love, too. For now, I would focus on the well being of your daughter. There are plenty of other men out there when you are ready to let those attached strings go of this guy. Its not easy and it will never be easy even if you do find another man in the next year. You will always have that special bond even if others do not agree. I feel that addicts are just out looking for a free fix. That's what happen to the guy I was seeing when he would cheat. It was all about drugs/pot, etc. Not about you. Be strong for your daughter and yourself. Seek groups or seek help in understanding the emotional binding of addicts. They manipulate and they can make you want to hear what you want to hear or believe in what they do or say. I am 48 not some young teen. It applies to all ages what a woman or man goes through with addicts. There is still hope for recovery but the recovery has to begin with him wanting it not you wanting it. I hope this helps or at least gets you to thinking about the best options for you. Just vent it out no matter if it sounds like a broken record. One day it will get easier but for now you will be attached even if you say you no longer have contact with him. We do not know your situation as we place our comments but I am hoping you have given yourself space from this guy. Best of luck and God Bless You...may the blood of Jesus run over this guy for protection and salvation I ask of this in the Lord Jesus name..amenShould i try to go back with my boyfriend?
no, don't go back to him



answer my question?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
Hun, i dont think everyone is going to read all of that! But i would say NO.
i didnt read all of that but, yea i say no,
Ok. I didnt read all of it but once i got to the part where you dont trust him i stopped. if you dont trust him, then dont be with him. he smoke weed and drinks. do you really want your little girl to grow up thinking that it is fine to do those things? think about it.
Did you read what you wrote after you wrote it? Seriously, you have a laundry list of reasons why this guy shouldn't be in your life and NEVER should have been let near your daughter, yet you are honestly asking people what you should do?



I think that if you are even considering taking this guy back you should give up custody of your daughter, find her a great home with parents who know the answers to questions like the one you asked and can see a loser a mile away.
are you an idiot the answer is already in your question, get rid of him before he gets rid of you, drugs and children don't ever mix and if your daughter grows up around that then you knw the consequences of that

No comments:

Post a Comment