Friday, October 22, 2010

I need a job please!?

I need a job like many other people in this world. But please, my family is desperate for money. My husband works at UPS and makes $100 per week and our rent is $600 per month plus our car insurance is $150 per month and the gas and electric bill is $180 per month, and we need food and our food stamps keep getting cut off and we're trying to get our daughter back from social services, she is 1 year old and the only thing left we have to do is finish baby proofing and repairing the house and between the cost of rent and repairs and all the bills we are broke. My dad is helping us with the bills until I can get a job so please someone give me a job! I've turned in hundreds of applications and haven't recieved a single call back. I'm very good at computers, I do designs on adobe photoshop along with photoediting, I'm proficient with Microsoft office Excel, Powerpoint, Word, I know how to delete viruses and cookies, I can set up wireless internet connections, I can fix networking connectivity problems, and I was an intern at Hypernova videogames aka Evil Genius Video games. I'm very good at math and reading, I have a hobby of learning other languages (I'm only fluent in English but I know some Japanese, Spanish, and French). I'm also very good at training cats and dogs, I've had 3 jobs as a cashier, and I am also a very good sales person when it comes to electronics. I have no previous experience selling computers, mp3 players, etc. employment-wise, but I have had multiple personal experiences. One, for example, was when I was at Best Buy with my dad getting a new computer. I overheard this guy talking to his wife about how he wasn't sure what kind of Ipod he wanted. I, personally, prefer Zunes. I've dealt with Ipods and I've dealt with Zunes so I walked over to him and I explained how although Ipods may seem better, they commony glitch, they're overpriced because the main ';operating system'; of the device takes up more memory than the Zune ';operating system'; program does. Thus allowing you to put more songs and videos onto the Zune. In addition, with the Ipod if you want one that has Video, Music, Pictures, Games and Radio like the Zune you would have to spend $300-$400 and the screen wouldn't be as large as the zune screen, and it would most likely break within a year. Whereas a $256 Zune has Radio, games. video, pictures, etc. and you get over 80GB of memory and you can access more of the 80GB of memory than you would be able to access on a 80GB Ipod. Later, when my dad and I were at the front of the store checking the reciept for our purchase, we saw the same couple at a cashier paying for a zune.

I also used to intern at Dougals Catering as an assistant cook, and I interned at Hill Middle School as an 8th grade math teacher for the kids who had the most difficulty in math.

I have no college degrees, I have my high school GED, I do not have my Microsoft A+ certification but I know enough and will continue to learn just please someone give me a job! Please, I have no tickets on my record other than a wrongs to minor ticket that was given to us the day our daughter was taken because our house was messy even though we showed proof that the exterminators had come just beforehand and when they come to spray you have to move everything to the centers of each room. Please I love my daughter and I need her home with me! Please, someone please give me a job and I promise you won't regret it! I am a hard worker and all I need is a break from standing once an hour because the MCL ligaments in both of my legs are torn and they've been torn for the past 4 years, I have my medcal marijuana license but I do not come to work under the influence of my medication, thus why I'll need to sit for 5-10 minutes every hour-half hour. Please, I promise I will work hard just please someone give me a chance and please give me a job! Please e-mail me at monicamorse57@yahoo.com if you have a job opening.

Thank you

Monica Amber Ashley Stanley

DOB: 07/1990I need a job please!?
I've very empathetic about your situation. I myself am looking for a job. But it is going to be a long, tough life if you don't get a college education. You can fill out the form provided through the Web site below to become eligible for grants. You probably will be given even more money than you need to pay for tuition because of your financial status. You can use this extra money for anything that you need.



http://www.fafsa.ed.gov/



Good luckI need a job please!?
Home working is always a bit difficult because there are so many thieves who are out to scam you. I have been working from home during the last couple of weeks, I unearthed some superb tips on the resource in the box below which showed me the best route to go about it.
A lengthy, interesting and impressive question and it all may be true except I find it impossible to believe your husband works at UPS and only makes $100.00 a week. This has to be a typo or he works part time and should pursue working full time for UPS or somewhere else.
Try with http://EliteSurveys.info



join it's free(no hidden charges)



Really hope it was helpful for you
I need your help in getting a website off and running. If you can do this you will get paid. Can you do this?

No comments:

Post a Comment