Friday, October 22, 2010

How do i talk my step dad into me haven medical marijuana?

He has said no once. He is a controll freak. And he really doesnt want to smell it. If i smoked it outside ive already talked to neighbors they dont care they understand. He use to smoke it as a kid and afraid if he smells it he mite want it.Im in so much pain. If i got medical marijuana i could go off 4to6 of my 13 medications. Ive already tried the THC pill and its allfull.I found alot of recipies for cooking with it.But can u smell it when you cook with it? Please help the man called bananas who is in tons of pain.Thank youHow do i talk my step dad into me haven medical marijuana?
First of all, if you are having to have permission to alter your medications, then you are not a man, you are a kid.



2nd of all, is marijuana even legal for medical purposes in the state where you live? Has your doctor wanted to prescribe it for you?



You have left ALOT out of your story.....which makes me wonder how much of it is even true at all....How do i talk my step dad into me haven medical marijuana?
Not every state has medical marijuana. You have to go through a long process to be placed on the state's list to receive it. Doctor's letters, interviews and only certain medical condition qualify for it.



Sounds to me that you don't have a condition to get medical marijuana.





Here are the states that have it:

AK, AZ, CA, CO, HI, ME, NV, OR, RI, VT and WA.
As a healthcare provider I recommend that you not try to talk him into it. It is the responcibility of your healthcare providers to do that if they think it's necessary. Afterall, they would have to prescribe it. And that is the only legal and acceptable way.
There are way better pain relievers than marijuana, it sounds like you just want to get high. Go see a doctor and get the right prescription medications. If the doctor thinks they are even necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment