Friday, October 22, 2010

My Sister Smoked Marijuana For The First Time, And She Is In A Panic?

Obviously marijuana wont kill you, but I don't know what to do. Should I cook her something salty, or with sugar? Im trying to calm her down but nothing is working, she keeps telling me ';My mind wont focus on anything, is this normal?';, and I keep telling her it is, and that is what it feels like to be stoned.



Is there anyway I could get her mind off of the ';High'; so she can calm down A little bit. I know the drug wasn't laced, since she stole it from one of my best friends. I just don't know how to calm her down, shes in like A Panic Attack.My Sister Smoked Marijuana For The First Time, And She Is In A Panic?
I would have her lay down either in her bed or on the couch. Make her watch tv to distract her from her thoughts. If she is anxious because she can't focus on the TV then just have her lay down without it being on. Keep reassuring her that illegal substances do funny things to your body and your brain, but marijuana will NOT kill you, and is not a dangerous drug. It will not have any lasting effects on her brain, so she WILL be fine, just make sure she keeps being reassured of that.

Having the police show up or your parents come home would be a major buzz kill and would probably ruin her ';high'; (ha ha).

You could make her something to eat but this will probably have little effect on her high, but can help her to think about other things than what is going on in her mind. Just relax with her, joke, laugh, watch something funny, try to get her having a good time!My Sister Smoked Marijuana For The First Time, And She Is In A Panic?
She's not in danger but if she's acting like that, i suggest you take her to a hospital or clinic. Nothings wrong with her though :) Just tell her to sleep or give her a hot shower, it will soothe her.
Make her go to bed and sleep off the high. She is tripping out.
Just make sure she's not allergic to marijuana like me. My throat swells up and I can't breathe. Then I have to go to the emergency room for help breathing.



If she starts hyperventilating have her breathe in a paper bag. Put a cold rag on her head and talk to her as much as possible. Good luck!
EAT!!



She is experiencing very low blood sugar.



She needs to EAT.



it is normal for some people to get like that, in fact I do if I smoke too much as well.



inconvenient but can be helped with food.



Water, Soda, Coffee helps too..



Pretty much you smoke, get low blood sugar, eat, then sober up..



';the munchies'; are caused by the low blood sugar. it is especially bad for those who have a low blood sugar to begin with.



EAT EAT EAT!
No sugar - that may make her even more hyper. Try to get to her to lay down and sleep it off. She's scared.
Give her something with vitamin C in it, such as orange juice. The vitamin C will bring down the THC levels in her bloodstream.
Of course it's normal not being able to concentrate on anything while she's high. just get her to eat anything. once she starts eating she'll lose the high and calm down. give her a lot of fluids as well. my ex-boyfriend used to get panic attacks from smoking, just try to keep her relaxed and she'll be ok.
lots of water, no sugar or caffine, it wil make her worse, keep making her write down her feelings to distract her from the bad high, yes food is good for her! Bannanas and milk should make her feel better soon. Good luck and a warm bath maybe and bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment